Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I finally moved out of my moms house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








I finally moved into a new house with a 60 inch television with surround sound. I painted my room red. My living room is blue.My kitchen is green. I like playing my guitar so i have a music room that is violet. So i guess i am done telling you about the colors of my new house. now i will tell you about what i got. I got a purple trophy case with a golden guitar trophy. you will never believe this my brothers houses fell apart so now they live with me. also the wolf keeps trying to trick us into letting him in. Of course we will never let him in.

3 comments:

little pig said...

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youngest, Smartest Wolf said...

I love how you made the colour-words those colours. =)

sam the wolf said...

I liked how you said the 60 inch t.v.